August 27-29, 2021
Waco Convention Center
100 Washington Avenue, Waco, TX
Your Registration includes:
Follow the link below to register for SWAT. You will be taken to another site.
After you register, you can come back to this page as the tab should remain open in your browser.
SWAT Registration Process
1. Choose your registration type. We offer options for single and double registrations, as well as students.
2. Fill out the required information for each registrant.
3. Select the merchandise options that apply to you... each registration includes lunch but if you'll be joining us for the Saturday Night Banquet, please add those tickets to your registration. If you want a shirt, hat, or tote, please select that too!
4. A running total of your charges will appear below.
5. When ready, select the "Save Registrant" button at the bottom of the form (or "Next Page" if you are registering more than one attendee). If you are done adding attendees and merchandise, select "Continue to Billing". You will then be prompted to enter your billing information.
6. If you wish to make changes to your selections after you click "Continue to Billing", simply click on the pencil icon next the name of the person you wish to change.
7. Hit "Submit" and you will be shown a confirmation page with your registration information. A copy of this information will be sent to the email address you provided. Check your spam folder if you don't receive the email.
It never hurts to print this information and bring it with you to the symposium.
Tell your friends about SWAT and invite them to join you at the best woodturning symposium in the United States!
SWAT Refund Policy: For SWAT registrations and SWAT merchandise, refunds requested on or before July 31 are subject to a $25 cancellation fee.
No refunds for any reason after July 31, 2021.
When you register, there will be several options available to you. Select the ones that apply to you.
Effective August 1, 2021 (barring a resurgence in COVID cases), the Waco Convention Center will be open to full capacity. This means that masks and social distancing, while encouraged for attendees that have not been vaccinated, will be optional. Also, lunches will be held buffet style and seating will be back to eight to a table. There will still be no Friday Night event or auction.
I encourage those of you that have not already done so, to register today, and make plans for the best SWAT yet!